cricket loonies on the grass

Friday, April 21, 2006

chucky's brides??

So here's the cricinfo article about how Shoaib Malik will undergo surgery for fixing his arm to eliminate his suspect bowling action. Probably Malik's case is a genuine one (or is it??) but while we are at it let's line up Murli, Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar (and I'm only mentioning here the ones who are really flagrant). Some people would like to add Harbhajan Singh. Fine by me.

I mean C'mon !! What's up with the bowlers in the sub-continent! (But of course we need to have a token Aussie :) . So let's include Brett Lee in the list.) The problem, I think is when you've so many kids in gali cricket who are chucking, it sort of becomes acceptable at that point, only to find out later that it really is not and by that time it is too late. If you think I'm wrong, ask Charan :)

Any solutions? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller ??

1 Comments:

  • matter sent me this article from Cricinfo suporting the case of chuckers like him :-))

    http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wisdencricketer/content/current/story/244941.html

    By Blogger Subash, at Monday, April 24, 2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home